Hi I’m Dan – I help run the website

Coronavirus Forums CF Community Forums Introduction forum: Come say hi in this one Hi I’m Dan – I help run the website

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Keymaster
    @dan

Hi, I’m Dan and I help run the CoronavirusForums.co.uk website along with my Wife Lou, who will be posting here along with me to get the place off the ground.

Then it’s over to you lot to register and help out.

We are brand new, but we hope to be a community-driven website that fact-checks incorrect or misleading news articles that seem to get spread around the internet a lot faster than accurate fact-based news articles.

Also, we’re just here to chat to one-another. It can be lonely when you’re shielding and when you keep refreshing social media websites it doesn’t help with your mental state – and then you also end up sharing something which you perhaps didn’t fact-check. And that can contribute to the problem.

Please register for free, then come and post your own introduction here if you wish. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Coronavirus Forums CF Community Forums Introduction forum: Come say hi in this one Hi I’m Dan – I help run the website